Changes are coming! The next balancing update will modify and improve the abilities of 8 soldiers:
- Karen’s abilities were a little too unreliable and featured no Ability Power scaling.
- Active: Her active was cleaned up to be more reliable. It now guarantees that at least one ally joins her to Synchronize Fire on the interrogated enemy.
- Passive: Now deploys a shield (20% Ability Power) on the lowest health ally when triggered.
- Fury’s abilities’ functionalities were a little vague and weren’t working together as well as intended. We clarified the description and increased the complementarity of her abilities.
- Active: After attacking an enemy and returning to position in stealth, Fury stays focused on the same enemy (taking advantage of the passive bonus).
- Passive: Allies that are affected by the smoke bomb now also receive the passive bonuses.
- Vasily’s performance was a bit lower than expected. A few utility and damage boosts were required.
- Active: The stun now triggers at >75% Health.
- Passive: The first shot after the instant reload now deals an additional (25% Ability Power) damage.
- El Sueno isn’t used to prolonged resistance. If it happens once, he makes sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Active: If the taunt is resisted, the enemy is feared instead.
- Nidia can be extremely efficient when surrounded by the right teammates but lacks ability power scaling and better team benefits.
- Active: We clarified the description. Her ability now applies bleed (35% Ability Power) after reloading.
- Passive: After forcing enemies to retarget, her active applies a Damage reduction bonus to her allies, helping them protect the queen.
- Montagne was slowly becoming eclipsed by other tanks and had no Ability Power scaling. We added a small shield which should help him against more ability–focused enemies.
- Active: After taunting apply a shield (25% Ability Power).
- El Wey’s passive ability was a little underwhelming for such a dangerous Sicario.
- Passive: Now reduces Armor and Healing received, and scales based on how many allies are also focusing his target.
- El Muro lacked Ability Power scaling. He was also not reliably taunting enemies. This is now fixed.
- Active: Now transfers some of his current health to his guarded ally. His debuffs are now stronger when he is low on health.
- Passive: El Muro now instantly reloads and deals an additional (10% Ability Power) damage with every shot.
Get ready Commander!