This week’s legendary event will focus on an iron-willed man who betrayed his friends and country, and risked the lives of thousands of his countrymen; the enigmatic leader of the Rogue Agents:
Aaron “Vanguard” Keener
Keener has activated the Rogue Agent network. For the time being, it is our only map to him. If we’re to get to Keener, we’ll first need to go through his subordinates.
Find the rest of the Rogue Agents, recruit them, and make them face Keener. Hopefully they’ll help us get our message across.
WHO IS AARON KEENER?
After graduating from a prestigious military college in South Carolina, Keener joined the Navy as a small boat operator and weapons expert. He left the military quite early on to pursue a career as a futures trader on Wall Street. However, he would never truly put aside his military life, as his education in military treatise and psychology made him an ideal candidate for the Division.
In The Division 1, Keener was a firsthand witness of the extremely precarious situation in which the first wave division agents found themselves in Manhattan. This prolonged exposure to the repeated shortcomings of his agency created a growing resentment in Keener towards his superiors, leading to him eventually going Rogue.
Keener is known to never back down before a challenge. His willpower and intelligence are the two main ingredients of his captivating charisma, having allowed him to excel in high-responsibility positions both inside and out of the military. He knows how to make others work together to achieve his goals.
Last but definitely not least, Aaron Keener is the key to the Rogue Agents network. Recruiting him would allow us to levy the power of this devastating unit towards the achievement of our objectives… provided we can convince him that there is still hope.
Active Ability: RED POISON CANISTERS
Keener Launches a red poison canister at the highest health enemy, dealing heavy damage and infecting them. If the target is already at 3 Stacks, 1 stack of infection is spread to all enemies in a large Radius.
Passive Ability: RED POISON INFECTION
- 1 Stack = Each second removes ability charge and deals damage to enemy.
- 2 Stacks = Increases enemy’s reload speed time + Increases Keener’s passive damage
- 3 Stacks = Decreases enemy’s accuracy + Increases Keener’s passive damage
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE
To recruit Aaron Keener into your squad, this is what you’ll need to do:
- Use a specific selection of soldiers to play the event.
- Each mission will be progressively harder and will require that you increase your soldiers’ rank.
- Every victory will reward Aaron Keener intel tokens. If you can manage to have 5 of the select soldiers at Rank 5 and complete the 5th mission of the event, you will unlock Aaron Keener.
- Beyond this, each mission you play will give you enough intel to further upgrade Aaron Keener’s rank but requires higher and higher ranked soldiers.
Good luck Commander!